Monday, August 4, 2008

THIS Is Getting Annoying!

So, I was supposed to start a new cake class today. I got all my supplies together, I made the frosting and divided it up as per the instructions. 1/2 a cup of stiff consistency, 1/2 a cup of medium consistency with 1/2 a t piping gel added, and 1 1/2 cups medium consistency. Hubby got home on time and he and Ian went out for a "boys night out", dinner and haircuts. and I gobbled a jr. whopper and a small coke at BK. Guess what? They cancelled my class and forgot to tell me! ARRGGG! I was very upset!

So I asked them when their next class would be. They didn't know. So I went to Robert's Crafts and asked them about Wilton classes. The first lady knew nothing about them and the second acted like she just didn't care. So I went to Michaels. They were very polite, but had just hired someone to teach their classes two weeks previously and didn't know when they would be starting up. So I went home and called ANOTHER Michaels store and THEY had just started their classes last week.

I'm sad and annoyed, but I hope I can get a class soon, I miss it and I really enjoyed it.

BTW, does anyone need any frosting?

1 comment:

Heather Shepherd said...

that is insane! I wonder if you could hire a private teacher and get better results.