Friday, August 15, 2008

Husband Tag

This is my first attempt at a tag I hope I do it right.
What is his name? Brian
How long did you date? 1 1/2 years counting the engagement.
How long have you been married? 12 years
Who eats more sweets? HIM really! Truly! Honest! (sigh) Me, he couldn't care less!
Who said I love you first? He did.
Who is taller? He is.
Who is a better singer? Him, ask anyone who's ever heard us. He sings like an angel, I can't carry a tune in a bucket.
Who is smarter? With a Bachelor's in science and a Doctorate in Pharmacy I think he wins.
Who does the laundry? Me, but he has to carry it upstairs!
Who pays the bills? Him, my math skills are not worth the hassle
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Brian
Who mows the lawn? Brian, I don't do it to his exacting specifications.
Who cooks dinner? Me
Who drives? Brian.
Who is more stubborn? It depends on what we're being stubborn over.
Who kissed who first? He kissed me.
Who asked who out? He asked me out first, but then I asked him out to an event that happened sooner.
Who is more sensitive? Me
Who has more siblings? We're equal with a sister apiece.
Who wears the pants? Brian, I only own skirts.
Now you are all tagged! Copy and paste it to your blog!

5 comments:

Wrena said...

Great answers!

Amy said...

Yay Tara!!!!!
Hey That was fun to read.

All American Family said...

cool...it's fun to learn interesting things about our "blog friends"

Anonymous said...

LOL! Haven't seen a husband tag yet. I enjoyed reading your answers.

Jaqui said...

He sounds like a great guy... no wonder he got you. :)