Friday, August 22, 2008

Image tag

All of my answers are images found on Google images. Guess my answer based on the image below.How much do you know about me and how much do you understand from the pictures?


My Age:







First Name:




















Middle Name: (Good Luck, you may have to just guess!)










My Last Name:










Grandma's Name: (again, good luck!)



















Place I Was Born:




















Favorite Place: (If you don't know why, ask me sometime....)











Place I'd Like To Travel To:







Favorite Thing:









Past Pet:




















Past Love:










Favorite Food:








Favorite Color:









.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.



Favorite Animal:








.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



Bad Habit:













.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


What I'm Doing Now:






.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.




I tag: Wrena and Amy (and anyone who wants to participate)
What to do: Use Google Image Search to answer the questions above and have people guess the answers and leave them in your comments. You have to pick from the first page that pops up!

4 comments:

Heather Shepherd said...

1. 32
2. Tara
3. Ann (I cheated to find the answer)
4. Winther
5. Mary (I think that’s Mrs. Lincoln)
6. ? (I had to cheat to get the answer, so I’ll just leave it blank…)
7. Paris, France
8. The Hawaiian Islands
9. Reading
10. Parakeet (?)
11. Charlie Sheen
12. Pot Stickers or Gyoza
13. Red
14. Parrot
15. Reading in bed
16. typing on the computer

Amy said...

1.36
2.Tara
3.Ann sounds right Tara Ann... I think I knew that??
4.Winther
5. ???
6.I kow it was Washington but I can't remember where.
7. aahhh Paris (I can't wait to find out why!)
8.Hawaii
9.reading
10.parakeet
11.Charlie Sheen
12.not sure but looks yummy
13.Red
14.Macaw
15. reading in bed probably way too late:)
16.blogging
That was soo fun

ducknme said...

Here's the awnsers, though you got most of them right.
1. 36 - I know, I'm old.
2. Tara
3. Ann
4. Winther
5. Mary
6. Spokane, WA
7. Paris!
8. Hawaii
9. Reading
10. Cockatiel
11. Charlie Sheen (pre-drug habit)
12. Pot Stickers YUMMY!
13. Red
14. Macaw
15. Reading in bed - yes, Amy, WAY too late!
16. blogging - I really wasn't doing anything else at the time.

Jaqui said...

It's fun to get to know more about you.