Friday, April 29, 2011

It's Friday Confession Time!

Photobucket


I confess:
1. I have the cutest kids in the whole wide world!  If you don't believe me, check out this link: http://rozephotography.com/blog/ian-tana/
My friend Darla does FANTASTIC work!

2. It's SNOWING again and I'm bummed!

3. It could be worse.  It could be a tornado.

4. I'm praying for all who lost loved ones, homes, businesses and lives in the recent disaster.

5. I just realized I can go see what Kate Middleton's wedding dress looked like! The only part of the wedding I cared about!  Hang on....

6. Wow! Nice dress! But, is it just me or do her boobs look pointed? Total fail on the foundation there, Kate!
7. Did I mention my cute kids? Go check Darla's photo blog now! (Please!)
http://rozephotography.com/blog/ian-tana/

9 comments:

Amanda said...

I loved your children's pictures!

I'd definitely ask Darla to make our family photos... if we weren't on the other side of the world. Still snowing?! Yikes!

Randomlicious Memoirs said...

it's not just you, her boobs look pointed and small...poor girl

VandyJ said...

There are good foundation garmet (psst bras!) that can help with the droopy kinda pointed chest she has there. Sad really. And I'm not a great fan of the lacy sleeves.

Carrie said...

Your family photos are awesome! Haven't had ours done in forever.. makes me want to get them done!
I'm your newest follower from Friday Confessional Blog Hop!
Nice to 'meet' you!

Mrs. Match said...

Very very cute little ones. I wasn't a huge fan of Kate's dress. I would think for the giant budget she must have had she could have had a prettier dress. But I guess it probably had to be "proper" and all that. She still looked beautiful though!

Amy said...

Ok So Aubrey came in just as I got to the borttom of this post. I told her that it was a picture of Princess Kate and so she started reading the post out loud.... I didn't think anything of it until I heard her sweet little voice talking about pointed boobs. HHAAAAAAAA HHHAAAAAAA very funny!
Have a wonderful wekend! see you soon!

Anonymous said...

Mother of the BEAUTIFUL Kids: YES they are the cuties and most handsom there are !!! Love them to pieces. Even better than PB&J sandwiches and the pointies... LOVE Papa and G'ma

clickandno said...

Nice photos! Do I get one?

Macey said...

You children ARE beautiful!! :)
Um. I'm so glad someone else mentioned the pointy boobs. They also look pointy in dress she wore to the reception. So either she has a bad foundation or she really does have pointy boobs!! AHH! I still wanna be her though. She's pretty.