Friday, April 22, 2011

Friday Confession - Whoo hoo!

Photobucket


It's time for my weekly Friday Confession! Yay!

I Confess:
The house is a disaster! Yay!
The laundry is un-done! Yay!
The dishes have piled up! Yay!
I am going to tackle all of these things today! (un)Yay!

Why am I so excited about this? Because I have been doing creative projects instead and when they turn out I always feel so happy. I made a menu for a friend. Actually, two. An "in-house" one and a "to go" one.  I'll show you their covers.

To-go



In house menu


Yay, Me! They turned out nice I think.  Well, T and Becci like them anyway.  So next time you go to Q4U besure to mention how cool the new menus are.

I also designed a t-shirt for Ian for his birthday.  I haven't actually put it together yet because Ian has been home from school for Spring break. But Tuesday I am on it.  In case you missed it in the last post here's what it will look like:
Spiffy, huh? I made it from a photograph of a guy vaulting.  It was fun!  So anyway...
I confess I'd better go do some housework now. (Um. no "yay" here!)


6 comments:

VandyJ said...

Boo for house work. I have to do some this weekend, or the dust dinosaurs will take over.
Those menus are great!

ashley said...

I love that your excited about all your household 'homework'. It's always easier to do those things when you have done something you enjoy!! ;) ride that yay-high! :)

Amanda said...

Very nice work! I can see why you'd prefer doing that to dishes, it certainly looks more fun! :)

Mamarazzi said...

housework sucketh.

my daughter use to vault horses, she loved it!

Stacie said...

Creativity is way more fun than cleaning! Good for you!

Lourie said...

I love your reasons for not doing those boring mundane tasks! You are very talented!!!