Saturday, March 12, 2011

Vaulting at the Horse Expo

Ian did an awesome job vaulting at the Horse Expo! This is only the "walk" portion of the program.  My camera batteries died so I couldn't record more, but it was all that Ian was in anyway.  He does so well with his partner Katelyn during the doubles portion.  He has been working so hard at this and Brian and I could not be more proud of him.

You'll also notice Brian is in the video.  He got "roped" into holding the horses.  That was Tana's favorite part.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I clapped and woot wooted for him when he finished! That was amazing!! I am proud of that wonderful boy!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Ian, Papa and G'ma and Tete are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Proud of you !!! And you said not many people were watching you. Seems like a full house that you did your great horse vaulting before. Absolutly a Super Job. Keep it up. Even Dad with the other horse did a good job. Later, LOVE Papa and G'ma