Monday, March 21, 2011

Breaking the Ice

Jenn at Perfectly Imperfect is having a fun link-up survey today. Such a fun way to ring in the new week! Stop on by if you want to participate, I'd love to see your responses :)




Q: What is your middle name?
A: Ann - my middle name was for my cousin Anna


Q: When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
A: I was never sure.  My sister always knew she wanted to be a nurse, but I changed from week to week.  Probably race car driver came up the most.


Q: If you could have 3 wishes granted, what would they be?
A: 1}That my children grow up happy and healthy, 2} That my Husband and children out-live me,3}to be at a healthy weight


Q: If your house was on fire and you could grab only 3 things before leaving, what would they be?
A: My children, my hubby, my pets.  Everything else can be replaced.


Q: You wouldn’t be caught dead, where?
A: At a nude beach!


Q: If you could be any cartoon character, who would you be?
A: Wonder Woman (BTW, how does she not fall out of her costume? It dosn't even have straps!)


Q: Who was the last person you hugged?
A: My son Ian


Q: What do you think of when you hear the word "yellow"?
A: Daffodils - Hurry up Spring!

2 comments:

Perfectly Jenn said...

Thanks so much for linking up! It was great to "meet" and get to know you!
Have a wonderful day!

Macey said...

I always wanted to be a secretary. Like Dolly Parton on 9 to 5. Only I wouldn't kidnap my boss.
I don't think.