Friday, March 11, 2011

Friday Confessional Again!

Photobucket


I'm going to try this again, just to see.

Hmmm, Confessions....

- I'm not much talented at anything. 
- I like to do graphic design, but I know there's people much better at it than me.
- I can't sing worth beans, nor play music, nor read music for that mater.
- I love to read, but there's not much call for that as a profession of any sort.
- I'm not a fashionista.  My seven year old son is a snappier dresser than I am.
- I adore my family and am truly blessed to have their lives intertwined with mine.
- I love living here, but wouldn't mind moving either.
- I have a perfecly good reason for being overweight.  According to my friend Sara, it makes me more holy! "If these bodies are merely tents and we are told to stretch out our tent pegs and enlarge our dwelling places then we become more holy by gaining weight"

After having read the above confessions you probably think I am a boring person.  I am. Oh well, I like me fine.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I confess that the little "game" on your blog is driving me bonkers, haha

Have a great weekend!

amanda said...

I am not a fashionista either. I try sometimes...but it never quite pans out. I think it's because deep down inside, I realize I don't really care that much. That and I would always rather spend the money on something else. :)

Amy said...

I like you fine too! Your comments made me laugh, especially since I also have stretched out tent pegs :)

Have a great weekend!

Amy said...

I like you just fine too! But if you ever try to move you have to clear it with me first and the ancwer will be NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!

Mamarazzi said...

i don't find you boring at all, i promise.

I am so very late visiting everyone.

This seems to be something I say a lot.

PLEASE forgive the drive by comment!

I just wanted you to know how much I appreciate your participation in the Friday Confessional linky party.