Friday, March 18, 2011

Friday confession time! The late version!

Photobucket


I confess:

I cannot dance at all.  I have no rythm.  My daughter  is only 16 months and LOVES to dance. So lately I have been dancing around the house with my daughter.  So far she hasen't laughed at me, but she does give me some funny looks!

I love denim skirts. I have about 15 of them.  I recently ordered two more and did not tell my husband about it until just before they came.  I do not feel even slightly guilty.

For St. Patrick's day I made my family eat corned beef, cabbage, potatoes and soda bread.  The kids loved it, the husband, not so much.  Okay, the cabbage was cole slaw, but it counts, right?

And finally, I wore green faux Crocs with green plastic jewels on them for St. Paddy's because all my green shirts were in the laundry.  It was fun.

1 comment:

shortmama said...

I have very little rhythm...but my hubs can throw me around a dance floor pretty darn well