Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Okay already!

For all you people out there that seem to care how my throat is doing, and apparently there is a bunch of you and I love you all for caring so, I went to see the doc for my post-op today and he said that everything looks great. I have a little bit of something that he said was like thrush only much less so, I can't remember what he called it, but he gave me a script for some lozenges to suck on that should take care it. Everything else looks good, the swelling is going down and I feel fine.

The really good news is I told him I have been sleeping without my CPAP machine and doing well. So he has scheduled a test for a month from now that will test my oxygen levels while I sleep to see if I can get off the thing permanently. I'm pretty confident that it will work out, but keep your fingers crossed!

Thanks again to everyone for all your love and support!

2 comments:

Wrena said...

:)) Happy are we for you!!!

Jaqui said...

Ohh,I hope so! I'm glad to know you're doing better!