Friday, January 9, 2009

Nana's new jeans

Anybody that really knows my mom will get a good laugh from this picture. For everyone else, I will explain.

My mom does not own any jeans. My mom does not own a pair of pants as far as I know. In my memory, I do not recall ever seeing mom in pants, with the exception of pajamas.

Now, here is why mom is wearing them: On Christmas it REALLY snowed here, so much so I was afraid Brian would not be able to get into the driveway after work. However, a few days prior, I had fallen and messed up my back so I could not shovel it myself so my mom volunteered to do it for me. I went and got her a pair of Brian's old jeans, and she put on his fireman boots and went out with the snow blower and cleaned up the driveway.

This is the picture Ian took with his camera since he thought Nana looked pretty funny.


3 comments:

Wrena said...

Photographer for sure Ian that is a lovely picture of your grandma! As funny as you think she looks that is how funny pants feel on some of us ladies. LOL GR8 sport Grandma!!!

Heather Shepherd said...

Your mom was sure fun to meet Tara (and Brian's parent too)! I hope she got home safe and that she's got power too.

Anonymous said...

Hi Ian; so glad that you are into taking pictures too. We will have to take a class together next time we are there. This G'ma loves taking pictures of YOU too. Good job for both you and Nana. Glad she did the shoveling for us too. LOVE Papa and G'ma