Saturday, December 27, 2008

All I Want For Christmas... I already have

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. We did, in spite of the 2 feet of snow we received. And in spite of my falling on the ice two days before and messing up my back to no end. (It's getting better.) I realize how lucky I am to have such a wonderful life as God has so freely given me on this earth. And that that is not even the true reward for those who love Him and seek to keep His commandments. What a great life I have. Food, clothing, shelter, the love of a wonderful husband and a sweet little boy as well as an extended family that may not be all in one place, but loves me from afar.


This year Ian wrote Santa and asked him for a REAL toolbox with REAL tools. Oh boy did Santa deliver!

Opening Presents Christmas morning.

LOOK! REAL TOOLS!

All dressed up in our new tool belt and stuff. (Mom's not too sure what all she... er... SANTA got for Ian, only that there were no saws, chisels or really sharp things.)

Checking under the bathroom sink for leaks.

Nope! No leaks here!

7 comments:

Amy said...

That is great! "Santa" did a good job at your house!

Wrena said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wrena said...

Now he is a REAL handy Man, hope only fixes things that are Broken. LOL

Heather Shepherd said...

I love it! How great to get real tools.

Dear Ian, I got real tools for Christmas too!! Isn't it the best?!?

Jaqui said...

Looks like Santa hit the nail on the head... hehe.

Kelli said...

Tara,
Ian looks so cute! I love all those real tools he has.
Sorry to hear about your fall. I hope your back will feel better soon, but I am glad to see it didn't ruin your Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Dearest Ian, So sorry that it took us 4 hours to fix the drawer, but ALL your new tools helped the project... and more to fix later. LOVE G'ma