Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I'm Gone

So last Thursday I posted on my blog here, but it took me about an hour to write that little bit about Ian. The computer was having ANOTHER nervous breakdown. It's not the first one it has had in the last year, but it was the last one. Brian and I decided it was time to get a new one. We went to PC Laptops and found one we thought would suit us, but unfortunately it wasn't ready 'til Monday. And I left for Spokane today. So I won't be able to post my new cake 'til I can figure out my mom's computer. Or maybe not 'til I get home if she doesn't have the kind of card reader I need. (sigh) It's a pretty one too!

3 comments:

Wrena said...

If you think your not missed your WRONG!!

Amy said...

I hope that you have a wonderful time. Enjoy the time away.
I love to visit my family/mom too.
See you soon.

Jaqui said...

I can't wait to see the cake! Have fun with your mom.