Friday, October 17, 2008

Ian's Trampoline Class

So, last night Brian, Ian and I went out to Thanksgiving Point to the Scarecrow Festival. There was a lot to see and do there, but the real reason we went was Ian was performing in a show for his trampoline class. Now, as you watch the video, please understand that Ian has only been going to these classes for a month and a half so in all actuality he is doing a fantastic job. He is in the "preschool gymnastics" level and his coach mentioned to us that he may move Ian up to "intermediate trampoline", skipping "beginners trampoline" after he turns six. Also the video missed the first few seconds since I didn't realize I was videoing this, but I decided it was a good idea anyway.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Amazing!!!
Tell him that I think he is cool.He did great!

Jaqui said...

Geez, that looks fun! Good job Ian!