Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Birthday Cake



So I went to Spokane last week to visit my mom and Even though I was a couple of weeks late I decided to make her a Birthday Cake. I couldn't bring very many of my supplies with me as my suitcase was pretty close to the maximum allowable weight. However I did bring my new heart tip that I ended up using on the sides. The over all effect ended up pretty cute I think even though I had to make do with only the 5 (gasp!) tips and the few other supplies I could stuff into a gallon Ziploc bag.
I did not write anything on the cake as my writing is terrible. But I did make her a pink ribbon as she is a breast cancer survivor and October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. So everyone, go get your exams!

2 comments:

Jaqui said...

What a sweet idea. You did great on the cake... especially considering you only had 5 tips. Wow! I hope you had a nice visit with your mom.

Heather Shepherd said...

Where do you find the heart tip? Is it easy to use?