Friday, September 5, 2008

New Cake


Earlier this week I made a cake, just for some practice. As you can see drawing is not my strong suit, so the fish look a little lopsided, but it was fun to make anyway.


So anyway, next Tuesday I am supposed to start a new cake class. I was told it was supposed to start on 9/2, but I called to make sure it wasn't cancelled and they told me it would start the next week on 9/9. Then later I got a call from the instructor to find out if I was planning to come or not because there had been two different dates given out. ANYWAY, they decided to start it on 9/9 because most people weren't ready for it. I'm also kind of worried as the teacher has a strong accent and I hope I can understand her when I go to class!


5 comments:

MT Foners said...

CUTE cake!!! I love doing things like that instead of just star and bead borders etc!!! good work!

Wrena said...

Glad you have class you'll catch on quick to the voice of your teacher. But your tallent is there so whatever you pick up will be added to the great arts!

Ps My turn to have a restless evening

All American Family said...

Very cute cake! You did a great job!

Jaqui said...

What a cute, fun cake! I need to do more fun things like that just for the sake of doing fun things. :)

Heather Shepherd said...

Super cute cake! I should make up excuses to make fun in my life too... Perhaps we need an "Off Track!!" cake this week.