Sunday, September 7, 2008

Oh! Fiddlesticks!

So Saturday we went to the fair and while we were there Ian had a snake around his neck, rode a horse, bungee jumped in one of those things where you strap a harness around yourself and jump on an air matress, HIGH up into the air, AND went fishing in the kids fishing pond and caught a catfish that was about a foot and a half long and fought very hard, and with Brian's help he reeled it in and even pet it before we let it go.

Now, guess who forgot her stupid camera!

ARRRGGG!

5 comments:

Amy said...

What a fun day!
I forget my camera all the time.

Wrena said...

:) it happens

Jaqui said...

I love days like that, but I forget my camera too...frequently.

Heather Shepherd said...

I wish someone could come up with an invention that could download all the pictures your heart takes onto the computer!

Anonymous said...

Oh MY !!! and you didn't let Papa and G'ma know about all this excitment !!~~ and no pictures to put in my album... but such is life. Maybe he'll do it again. Neat fish cake too. You are becoming the "perfect Mom" but remember the camara next time. LOVE Papa and G'ma