Monday, September 22, 2008

Talk Like A Pirate Day Revisited. ARRRG!

I didn't get to do a talk like a pirate day post since I wasn't around, but that doesn't mean we didn't celebrate. We were at Brian's folk's house and I think his mom missed the "Talk Like A" part of "International Talk Like A Pirate Day".



Captain Ian, or should I say Cap'n Carl Bluebeard, waitin' to board the Blackhawk, the finest pirate ship in Everett, Washington!


Cap'n Bluebeard with his old Pa, Pirate Carlos the Black and his even older Papa, Pirate Harvey Snaggletooth.
And here is his old Ma, "Porthole" Avalon Cooke, who is blind in one eye and can't see out of the other but is still the scourge of the, well, kitchen apparently.

And here we all are together including Aunt Sword Jugglin' Sophie and Grandma Anita the Parotless. The fiercest pirates to ever find thierselves in Port O' Everett! Also the poorest pirates I've ever seen. Notice the burlap?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Howdy mates... was a very fun weekend on the Black Hawk pirate ship with the crew, even if we didn't find any gold or treasures. BUT What A Day. Love from Pirate Papa and G'ma

Heather Shepherd said...

Oh. My. Heck!!! That was awesome!!! You totally win the grand prize for going all Pirate out! My fav was your description of being blind in one eye and not being able to see out of the other! Thanks for today's laugh!