Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Want to Know Wednesday

http://www.ourdandelionwishes.com/" target="_blank">http://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g328/OurDandelionWishes/WWTKbutton.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket" />

Hmm, I think I'll try this one out....

1} If the blogging world had a talent show, what would your act be?
I would be it the audiance.  Trust me it's better that way.

{2} What's the most likely reason you might become famous?
I won't. I'd hate it. I might become infamous for something, but it won't be on purpose!

{3} What question are you repeatedly asked that you are tired of hearing?
Is she your daughter? YES! I know we don't look much alike, but she IS my daughter.

{4} What's the last thing you broke?
My fingernail. What? It hurt!

{5} Finish this sentence. I can't believe I used to ________.
Have a crush on Charlie Sheen. 20 years ago he was good looking and not so weird.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I got number 3 all the time too when he was younger. Grrrr.

It's gotten better now. (I guess everyone knows he's my son now.)

Jessica G. said...

I think we all thought Mr. Tiger Blood was a cutie at one point...well before the crazies took him over. :)