Friday, June 3, 2011

Funny, Funny, Funny!

A favorite author of mine has a blog and she's been hosting a contest mostly for movie posters and to enter you need to just comment on the entry.  I started out on a whim, and got into an interesting conversation whith a couple of ladies about Catwoman.  Then along comes this, well, I assume he's a gentleman but he could be a lady, named "ratkin" he is about the funniest person I ever exchanged blog comments with! I, who knows NOTHING about movies, or next to nothing anyway, am really winging it with this guy to keep him talking! You need to go over and check it out.  The blog address is http://ginikoch.blogspot.com/ and the entry is "Poster Frenzy Contest", it's about the third one down right now, just click on the comments and down near the end you'll start seeing some entries for "ratkin" and "ducknme", I promise you it's worth a look!  You could even enter the contest.  I'm mostly trying because some of the prizes include books, and well, you know me and books, I love 'em!

1 comment:

ratkin said...

LADY!?!? Why you little.......