Friday, May 20, 2011

Friday Confession

http://www.ourdandelionwishes.com/" target="_blank">http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o298/TheVasquez3/FridayConfessionalButton-1.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket" />


I confess:

My husband really knows me. I mean REALLY knows me. He had to go to Florida, (more on that in a bit.) and he brought home gifts for the kids and me. He got me a coffee mug. A BIG coffee mug. A big coffee mug with Tigger on it. Here, I'll show you.



See? How can I not love a guy who gets me like that? Now I don't need to pour myself three cups of coffee in the morning, I can just have the one and get on with my life.


Now you're probably wondering why he got to go to Florida and the rest of us had to stay home. You are probably especially wondering that if you've seen the weather around here lately. Right now it's 45F and thunderstorms. But Brian had an interview. An interview they flew him down for. And paid for his hotel. And bought him dinner. Lucky duck.  Yeah. We might be moving to Florida. He had two phone interviews before this one and he interviewed with 11 (yes, eleven) different people this time. It's an Assistant Director of Pharmacy position at a new Children's Hospital that is opening up in Orlando. It would be quite a big step up for him, but one I know he could handle and even thrive while doing.  So, we'll see. He may not even be offered the position. Which would be fine too, we're happy here. But I'll keep you updated.


4 comments:

VandyJ said...

That mugs is awesome!
Good luck either way!

Wrena said...

The mug is very nice, and all but my heart just broke. I am crying about as bad as when we moved, knowing you MIGHT not be there when we visit. I know, I know dry it up girl, this could be a good thing and not every one waits for a yearly visit from their "lost friends" who gave little warning when they loaded up their junk and spread their wings to a new experience. ok ok with all that said, I am glad for the Plan and know what is ment to be is going to be. So I will put on my happy pants for you! High Five to Brian for making it this far into the process, of applicants! Now lets have our coffee! :D

Amanda said...

Lovely mug!

It sounds very promising and Florida.... well I'm biased because I lived there once and I liked it very much. :)

I hope everything goes the way you want it!

Mamarazzi said...

aww what a good guy!!

thanks for linking up!!