Friday, July 17, 2009

LIFE!

So, I started this blog to tell you about my cakes, but to tell you the truth things have gotten far more complicated, and there is more important things to talk about and remember.

Right now we have started the process to adopt. We always wanted more children, but, frankly, it ain't going to happen for us through childbirth. So we're going to try this. We do not care if the child is male or female, and we do not care what race. We just want another baby.

(Ian does not want me to talk about this right now, he says I must talk abot racecars. Since I have nothing to say about racecars, I will move back to the previous subject.)

We are scared, well, I am anyway. But it will be wonderful at the end. Just keep our eyes on the goal. I will try to keep you abreast of what is happening, but since things are so busy I do not know how well I'll do.

We have talked to a fair few agencies, and have found one we are comfortable with. So we will probably be going through them. In the mean time we are trying to get our finances in order (AAAARRRGGG!), figure out where and how to get fingerprinted to get our FBI clearances (double AAARRRGGG!), and get our home study done (triple AAARRRGGG!). But we'll get through it.

3 comments:

Wrena said...

T*A*R*A ~ I AM WONDERFULLY! SHOCKED AND HAPPY FOR YOU!
I hope that comes out just the way that I mean it!!!!!

Melanie said...

Tara I think that is great! The best of luck. You are such a great mom! Ian would be elated to have another little one around to play with. :)

Heather Shepherd said...

We're going to be praying for your little family so it can grow a little bigger!!!