Saturday, June 13, 2009

Signs and Stuff

Well, if you read my blog much, (and why would you? it's sort of boring), you know we went to a bbq competition recently. I was asked to make up some signs with the team names and city of orgin. This is what I came up with: Well, the organizers liked it so much, they said they may be contacting me to do some signs for future competitions. Go me!

This is a sign Chris and Doug, one of the BBQ teams asked me to design for them. I did not charge them because Chris and Doug are both very nice guys. However, they ended up taking third place overall, so maybe I should have charged them. Just Kidding!
Then while at the competition another gentleman asked me to make a sign for his team. Since I don't know him I'm going to charge him. (That sounds weird, doesn't it?) These are the ideas I sent him, so we'll see if he's interested.

I like this one the least, but it's the one I spent the most time on.




This one is cute, the cows are all branded with "Richard's Round-Up".



But this one is my favorite, and the one I spent the least amount of time on.
So, we'll see if we make any money off my hobby. It's fun in any case.

P.S. Sorry Richard's Round-Up signs are so small, I have the super large ones I work on and then the thumbnails I send out so my designs won't be stolen, and I had to post the tiny ones.

3 comments:

Amy said...

well if I were to vote I would choose the last one posted. you are an amazing creative brilliant designer. And by the way your blog is not boring I love to see that you have a new post.

Shawna Sprague said...

I'd go for the last "Richard's Roundup" sign, too. Wonder which one he'll pick?

Heather Shepherd said...

you are really talented Tara! Thanks for sharing it with us!!