Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I'm Sick

I'm sick and I don't feel good and my throat is so sore I can't swallow. My head is pounding I'm coughing and choking and you don't even want to know about the phlegm. I'm SICK! So where is my sick day? Why can't I just curl up with some NyQuil and sleep all day and all night! Why is there no sick days for mommies? I want someone to bring me COLD Kool-aid for my sore throat and MAKE me take the icky cough syrup that tastes like (insert bad word here)so I'll feel better later. And I want way more sleep than I am getting. Enough complaining. Sorry. I'll talk happy later!

4 comments:

Wrena said...

Tara~I want to be there to make you better! Me sad you sicky poo! hope your better by valentines ~ I bet your guys make it up to you then!

Melanie said...

As great as being a mom is we NEVER get sick days!! I feel for you. This stuff going around is the worst. You sound like you have the same symptoms as our family. Hang in there it sticks around for a while. We are now just getting back our energy after 3 weeks of back and forth here!!

Anonymous said...

Dearest MOM: Hang in there; this too shall pass, one way or another.!! Know IAN was the sharer of good and bad times, but hope Brian doesn't think he needs it to for sympathy from you... See you soon to help. LOVE Papa and G'ma.

Amy said...

I liked that you labeled it pity party! I hope you are feeling better soon. Especially if you still have family coming to visit soon! Is there anything I can do? Do you need to send Ian over to play so you can get a nap let me know! I hope this is over sooner than later!