Saturday, September 11, 2010

September 11th

September 11th, 1995.
What? You say that's wrong. That it was 2001. Yes, I remember that day. It was tragic. Horrible. I was at work at a time when most people in Washington state were still in bed. I cried so much that day.
But, no, I am talking about September 11th, 1995. I was in Paris, France. It was magic. Wonderful. That's the day my husband asked me to marry him. At the top of the Eiffle Tower. I cried that day too. They were tears of joy.

I love you Brian. Now and forever.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And... of course our son proposed in the most romantic place in the universe... Oh So Glad YOU did accept... Lots of LOVE from us forever too. LOVE L & N

Anonymous said...

et moi aussi... bisous de la France... malheureusement pas la Tour Eifel mais Strasbourg! Tata J