Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Ian-isim

So Brian and I were talking about a friend of ours, Colleen, and he told me she grew up "just outside of Worland, WY."
So Ian pipes up; "If she jumped out her bedroom window would she have been in Worland?"
"What!?" we ask.
"Well you said she lived JUST outside of Worland, so if she jumped out her bedroom window would she have been IN Worland?"
At this point I start laughing so hard I have tears coming out of my eyes at the vision of Colleen jumping out a window, but I manage to ask him why Colleen wouldn't just open up the front door and WALK a few steps if she's that close.
Ian's reply,
"Because it's funner to jump out the window!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there; talk about jumping, how are the horse vaulting lessons and presentations coming for Ian ??? Hope he still is excited about all. Some pictures, MOM. LOVE Papa and G'ma.