Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Two Cute "Ian-isms"

Ian-ism #1
So, the day after Thanksgiving, we went on the "Polar Express" up in Heber and the guy that did the reading while we were on the train told us that Santa's favorite color is red because he is a Ute fan. (as opposed to BYU). Ian came home from school soon afterward and told me that Kyler and Emma did not believe that Santa is a Ute fan. First grade and already the rivalry is heating up!

Ian-ism #2
I had to take the computer in to be fixed and told Ian he would have to carry Tana's car seat in while I carried in the tower. Ian asked why we didn't use a "barbie". Being confused, I asked what a barbie was. When he explained, with much sighing and eye rolling, it was one of those things for carrying heavy stuff I finally realized he meant a "dolly".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course "little ones" ARE all ways wise,,, just wait until he really gets older and wiser,,, What fun !!! Take care. LOVE Papa and G'ma.

Amy said...

I just love that kid!